Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Working with Small Spaces








People often see a closet and use it as a closet, but sometimes that space would be better utilized as a small office or a bookshelf. I see a lot of little spaces in the apartment I want to use to its best ability like little ledges and window spaces. You can do a lot with a bit of space! All you have to do is think about functionality and be creative. How will it benefit you? Will yo get use out of it? Is it something you need? Some people cannot do with a dining table but if their apartment is too small, a dropleaf table can be a dining table and also a desk when not in use for eating. Areas that are used for multi-tasking are best in small spaces, it isn't like there is room for a sitting room, a parlour room, the den, etc to all be separate. Though we wish!

1 comment:

  1. Excuse me I came across your blog by accident, and I have to say I absolutely love you! I just bought a home and I dont have alot of creativity in me, but you are giving me some awesome ideas.

    I was looking for some new paint color, and I am really drawn to your picture with the grey wall, mirror and table, do you know the color paint # on this?

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete